The Illinois Neurological Institute Sleep Center cares for infants and children with all kinds of sleep disorders.
Our team works closely with Children's Hospital of Illinois neonatologists to provide evaluation and home monitoring for infants with apnea. Our individualized approach minimizes testing and shortens the duration of home monitoring.
We also evaluate children of all ages for diagnosis of obstructive sleep apnea, and we treat many other sleep problems that are common in children.
- Sleep apnea or snoring
- Difficulty sleeping
- Excessive daytime sleepiness
- Sleep-related behaviors (such as sleepwalking or sleep terrors)
- Other clinical sleep-related issues
- Clinical evaluations, treatment, and follow-up by board-certified sleep specialists
- Multiple sleep latency testing
- Analysis of home monitoring for apnea of infancy and apnea of prematurity
OSF Saint Francis Medical Center
530 NE Glen Oak Avenue, Peoria, IL